What to bring:
- Your participant booklet
- Any letters from the NDIA.
- Your bank account details (if you are considering self-managing all or a portion of your NDIS funding).
- Your myGov login details.
- You can also welcome to bring along a family member, friend, advocate or anyone else to your meeting.
- What (or who!) will make this process easier for you? Let’s make that happen.
Planning meeting checklist:
- Fill out your second Planning booklet. What’s working well? Anything you would like to change?
- Write down any questions you’d like to ask. (Don’t fall into the trap of thinking you will definitely remember a question…trust us, you will leave the meeting and that is when all your questions will come back to you. Write it down!).
- Decide who you would like to come to your planning meeting with you.
- Gather any other information or reports you think would be helpful for the NDIS to understand the impact of your disability and your personal circumstances.
Ready to start
If you’ve completed all of the above, you’re now ready for your planning meeting. Your ECEI Coordinator, LAC or NDIA planner will contact you to arrange a time that suits you to have your planning meeting.