Let OnSide maximise outcomes for your patients.
If you are an organisation or healthcare professional managing a patient transition to the NDIS, we can assist.
Navigating the NDIS is complex. We are a specialist service to ensure your clients and patients transfer seamlessly. We ensure the process is smooth and efficient so that you can better serve the people that need you most. Focus on what you do best, we’ll focus on what we do best, and together we can ensure your patients are getting the best care.
We’ll navigate the process for you.
Let us help your organisation navigate the NDIS as a professional provider.
- Create guidelines for patient goals.
- Write up plans (including home support, occupational therapy and more).
- Post all documentation required.
- Expedite the process by making sure all documentation is completed properly the first time, every time.
- Share knowledge to maximise outcomes.
We understand what’s required to save you stress.
Did you know that using certain phrases or terms can seriously impact what services your patient is allocated under the NDIS?
Whether you write the words ‘ iPhone use lessons’ or ‘technology and communication guidance’ can be the difference between whether a service is approved or not. It’s all in the details (and luckily, details are our specialty).
We understand what’s required to save you stress. We all have your patients’ best interests in mind.
- Face-to-face meetings to support you through the process.
- Specialist Training. We run workshops and professional development with social workers and allied health professionals so you can become experts in NDIS.